- At start of raid Divx /roll 10
- Everyone /roll 10 over and over
- First to match Divx is question master
- If question master asks a question and you give an answer, you drink
- After boss kill, question master /roll 10
- Goto 1
- /roll 100 after boss.
- Highest Create rule.
- Lowest drink.
- Mention poop
- Eat meat while raiding
- Mention that your not a raider
- Mention pvp
- Accidental out of combat cooldown
- Fall and die
- First to ask for repair
- Answer phone call mid raid
- Get achievement
- Highest dps taken
- Bottom dps
- Bottom heal
- Highest over heal
- Less dps than tank (dps only)
- Less healing than a dps or tank (heals only)
- Wrong stance/precence
- Wrong spec
Boss Finish Drink:
- Happy fun rock in your inv when boss dies
- Only one to die (even if rezzed)
I would like to start this by saying that many of these auras were found on other websites and forums. I haven’t seen a list that pertained specifically to the Brewmaster monk, so I wanted to make what I have available to everyone. My setup consists of 3 distinct ways WeakAuras displays information. Some of these can be combined into my Brewmaster Monk Bar, but this setup seems to work best for me.
1. Icons separate from the Brewmaster Monk Bar
- Legacy of Emperor not up or a similar buff is already there (solo) – In or out of combat
- Legacy of Emperor not up (group) – In or out of combat
- Black Ox Statute not up – In raid only
- Stagger Alert – turns Yellow at moderate stager and Red at high stager
- Elusive Brew Warning – Advises when elusive brew is available and stacks are > 8
- Expel Harm Warning – Advises when health <90% and not on CD
- Shuffle Warning – Advises when shuffle is not on
- Guard Aura – This is a complex one, it does the following:
- Yellow Sheild Border – Off CD / Not enough Chi / Less than 3 stacks of Power Guard
- Yellow Shield Complete – Off CD / Enough Chi / Less than 3 stacks of Power Guard
- Purple Shield Border – Off CD/ Not enough Chi / 3 stacks of Power Guard
- Purple Shield Complete – Off CD / Enough Chi / 3 stack of Power Guard
2. Short Cooldown Monk Bar – Shows all available abilities with short cool downs on the right side of the bar. When an ability goes on CD it is shifted to the left, grayed out and the CD timer is displayed. When it comes off CD it shifts back to the right and its color returns. The bar contains:
- Keg Smash
- Power Strikes – Shows when the internal cooldown is available to get 2 chi.
- Chi Wave
- Spear Hand Strike
3. Long Cooldown Monk Bar -Same as Short Cooldown Bar, but tracks these:
- Invoke Xuen
- Dampen Harm
- Foritfying brew
- Avert Harm
- Zen Meditation
On to the Nitty Gritty:
Starting with the first group of addons, here is a screen shot and the pastebin links to go with it.
1) Legacy of the Emperor
2) Black Ox Statue
3) Stagger Notification
4) Elusive Brew
5) Expel Harm
6) Shuffle Warning
Because it is impossible to show my guard aura in one screen shot, so here is a video this aura in action.
On to the Brewmaster Monk Bars:
After seeing the Mistweaver “monk bar” I was inspired to create something similar for my Brewmaster. It should be noted that the Power Strikes aura was created by modifying a rapture aura (priest internal CD) that I found somewhere.
Here is the short timers code
I have been appending to this list for the last couple weeks, so it is not in any particular order. I hope you enjoy! Links included when possible.